现实的真,虚伪的假
Friday, October 11, 2013
To recognise a talent, you need to be a talent yourself, 所谓物以类聚. Life been harder ever since I start to lose my aim and slowly walking towards the bottom of my life, I remember one of my teachers told me before, once I hit the rock bottom I always manage to climb back up and even to higher cliffs. But it also mean that if I fall off that higher cliff, it will get harder and longer to climb back up to the same cliff or even higher ones.
As for now I'm starting to climb with the help of nothing, setting everyday goals to make sure I don't fall further at least. Friends and family are giving me pressure, stressed out but also make me think as I growing up. The part of growing up is always about thinking, gaining experience either good or bad, learning from them and start the whole process all over again.