现实的真,虚伪的假
Monday, November 1, 2010
I attended my colleague's wedding yesterday and felt like writing blog after that. How random. My colleague is a Malay and her wedding was fabulous! I like the colour combination of the place and her gown was simply gorgeous! Her looks are so beautiful and her smile is just, blissful. Before going for her wedding I was watching Rachael Ray Show and it's about having to hold 40 couples' wedding together. Those couples had one thing in common - they were cheated all of their money for the wedding and they could not hold their wedding as planned. Thus Rachael Ray helped them. It's so touching to see the brides and grooms, the way they looked at each other and they got surprised and feel totally blessed when this news came to them. Having to become husband and wife made those couples feel glad and appreciate everything around them and of course, appreciate each other better. I cried watching the show, I have no idea why. I feel that I don't deserve such things because I'm such a lousy person, so lousy that I'm not supposed to be loved and to get in love. It is a sin for me. I don't think I know how to love and what is love. I read a lot of love novels but still, to me, it's just a dream. And dreams don't always come true don't they?