<body> <body>



Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yesterday was a gathering with my secondary school girl friends...!it's super cool can...like hanging out with all of them...i feel very delighted and pleasure to be with them...!i know time can't be turn back, thus gatherings are important for us to keep in touch and remember about the past and keep the friendship...!i like gatherings with friends because i can be myself with them...and i know that they're still the same old friends i have...although there may be some changes...but they're there still...my friends...!took lots of photos today...memories are to be kept and not forgotten...it's there forever no matter how hard you want to forget it...and the card i saw...THANKS man...it's so NICE of all of you...but i like the present though[bear in mind that the card is not included in this compliment...hahaxD]

Sunday is my primary school mates gathering...always when year ends people start to get together and know how each of us is doing...hope to see them soon...is like for years i've not seen them...hope nothing changes...because i hate it...haha=]


Profile.

chris[yixue]
sp dmtm
realist/dreamer

Links.

jiani[mysis]. rachel. serene. jasmine. hao hong. wei long. qian hui. xing yi. michelle. may. pei shan.

Tagboard.


Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II